full and diversified
Magog Technopole offers its ICT company members a uniquely receptive environment where work and personal life complement one another. A catalyst for the growth of companies in the business ecosystem, Magog Technopole continues to expand the number and types of diversified services available to its members, for example, by creating new strategic collaborations. The personalized services offered to members are specifically designed to meet their needs in a creative and innovative way: a “one stop-shop,” mentoring, talent search, and ICT training, among many others.
Incubator: Member companies have access to premises at a reduced cost and to conference rooms and projectors. In addition, WiFi is free and parking is included, all in a vibrant, dynamic environment.
Solutions adapted to the needs of our members in collaboration with key players in the region. Just one example: our collaboration with the Dobson-Lagassé Entrepreneurship Center provides business mentoring. Recruitment and skill enhancement strategies.
Business networking and visibility
Identification of complementary areas of interest among companies and exploration of collaborations of all kinds. Inclusion of your company’s name and logo on our website.
Magog Technopole offers you personalized access through a single window to: the Ville de Magog, MRC de Memphrémagog, CAE, Magog Technopole, MESI, DEC, Emploi-Québec and Investissement Québec, Femmessor and Desjardins, among others, thereby facilitating your access to mixed financing that can assist you in bringing your business projects to fruition.
Entrepreneurial round table sessions, “5 à 7” get-togethers, lunch-time conferences, business training on specific topics, attendance at job fairs and at activities of our partners, and more.
Communication and distribution platform for members of the ICT community and a single point of reference for all information related to our sector of activity.
An ICT fund has been established in response to the surge of growth in the ICT sector in Magog and in order to support the establishment of innovative companies in its territory.
This fund of up to $75,000, managed by the MRC of Memphrémagog and supported by the City of Magog, is aimed at startups and at companies already in Magog and seeking to expand or improve their business.
The ICT sector constitutes an economic development lever in the region. It is for that reason that the MRC of Memphrémagog contributes and works to provide a welcoming facilitative environment for companies that choose the region for the start-up or the expansion of their ICT business, and why it offers them a tool to help them achieve their objectives.
The MRC of Memphrémagog offers companies which meet the eligibility criteria established and managed by Magog Technopole, the expert in this sector, access to an ICT fund as an incentive in the form of non-refundable financial assistance.
- The value of the fund is currently $75,000.
- The value of grants awarded is up to $10,000.
- Companies can file a total of two applications in 5 years.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FUND
- Encourage diversification of the regional economy within a supportive network.
- Contribute to the socioeconomic health of the region through the development of employment in this sector and through the creation of quality jobs.
- Enhance the region’s ability to attract businesses through an incentive fund that will encourage them to locate in the Eastern Townships.
- Complement a range of tools and services currently in place and in development such as support and financing, and make them available to existing and new ICT companies wishing to set up business in our region.
- The project is promising for development and growth.
- The project creates jobs in the region.
- The project presents a realistic and carefully-planned financial forecast.
- The company must set up business in Magog.
- Other criteria determined by the analysis committee.